CIPD Foundation Certificate in Learning and Development (Fast Track)
Gaining New Knowledge and Skills to Succeed
“Get ahead in your Learning and Development career – boost your knowledge and skills”
CIPD Foundation Certificate in L&D (FAST TRACK)
Watson Martin (WM) is a leading provider of Human Resources and Learning and Development (L&D) qualifications. We offer a range of CIPD programmes delivered by highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of practical experience and professionalism in HR and L&D.
CIPD Foundation qualifications provide a broad range of relevant and practical knowledge and skills, incorporating latest thinking, technology and practices.
We have supported candidates through to successful completion at all levels of CIPD qualification since 2004. In addition, we have extensive experience in guiding candidates through various study options as well as advising on CIPD membership upgrade and providing HR consultancy services.
We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating and are one of only very few CIPD centres approved to offer competency based assessment (mixed mode) qualifications.
“The level 3 qualification, is the academic equivalent of an A level and makes an ideal first professional qualification.”
This qualification is ideal if you:
- are starting out in an L&D or working in an L&D support role.
- want to improve your understanding of how L&D contributes to business success
- are interested in CIPD to enhance and maintain your professional practice
- aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD as an Associate Member.
Flexibility and Control of Your Learning
“High quality learning at your pace, anywhere, anytime with ongoing support from a personal adviser”
Choosing the right qualification can be a bit daunting but we are here to help you select the correct path. Our expert advisers know everything there is to know about CIPD qualifications and can help every step of the way.
We work hard to ensure candidates are matched to the correct qualification and then work with you to help achieve your ultimate goal.
To support your learning, you will have 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a comprehensive online library of quality reference materials. Created, curated and managed by experienced HR practitioners, it provides a single robust, secure and integrated platform to access a personalised learning experience.
My experience of Watson Martin Partnership is extremely positive. It is a very professional organisation and I received a high level of service. Communication is excellent and whenever I had a query or needed more information I had someone who could help me.”
“As soon as I started speaking to my personal adviser I realised that she knew her stuff like the back of her hand and this gave me confidence. We arranged our Skype calls every three to four weeks before an assignment when I would be squirrelling down notes but there was also communication through email when she would always respond quickly. She was totally supportive.”
Proven and Personalised Study Routes
Programme duration: 6-8 months
If you are already working in an L&D role and want to achieve a CIPD qualification quickly, studying when and where you want while being supported by experts then read on. In just six months you can develop yourself as an L&D practitioner gaining specialist knowledge to help you move up the career ladder. All the learning is supported by live interactive evening webinars and throughout your L&D journey, you will also be supported by a dedicated personal adviser.
“Enjoy life in the fast lane and obtain your CIPD Level 3 qualification in record breaking time”
Click on the Fast Track route below to view a typical candidate journey.
Price: £1665 + £42* + VAT
Up to 12 Months Interest Free Plan
Instalments: 8 x £225
(available to self funders only)
* WM CIPD Registration. You will also be required to pay for CIPD student membership (contact CIPD for current pricing information).
A Typical Candidate Journey: Fast Track Programme
Fast Track Programme
7 LIVE WEBINARS
Attend 7 live evening webinars that are presented by subject matter experts
2 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
Your personal adviser will work with you to build a personalised coaching session
6 PIECES OF WRITTEN WORK
Your draft work will be submitted to your personal adviser for feedback. You will then submit your final piece.
0 WRITTEN EXAMS
There are no exams at Foundation level
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials.
Typical Candidate Journey
Live Resources Webinar
Live webinar with an expert tutor
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme
Draft submission and assessment
Live Resources Webinar
Live webinar with an expert tutor
Live meeting with your personal adviser
CIPD Live Resources Webinar
Presented by our subject matter experts
Final submission and assessment
This process is repeated for all modules
CIPD will now send your Certificate
If you have any questions Call 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.
Choice and Flexibility – Your Modules
You must take all 6 core units listed below to complete the Certificate (26 credits)
and then an additional 2 optional units to achieve your Diploma (38 credits)
1. Becoming an effect L&D practitioner (3BEP) – the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in a L&D role and the importance of continuous professional development
2. L&D and the organisation (3LDO) – the nature of the L&D function and how it supports the achievement of organisational objectives
4. Designing L&D activities (3DES) – the way that an inclusive L&D activity can be designed to address identified objectives
5. Delivering L&D activities (3DEL) – equips you with the knowledge and opportunity to prepare and deliver L&D activities
6. Evaluating L&D activities (3ELD) – how to identify, collect and analyse information required to evaluate an L&D activity
7. Using technology to facilitate learning (3TFL) – the skills to be able to deliver an online session with engaging digital content
8. Enhancing learning engagement (3ELE) – the factors affecting learner engagement and how the latest research informs strategies to engage learners
9. Supporting collective and social learning (3SCL) – how to facilitate collective learning and social media to harness organisation and individual learning
10. Supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring (3LCM) – shows you how you can use coaching and mentoring models and techniques to support learning
11. Assessing L&D (3ASL) – equips you with the skills to be able to make a reliable, valid and fair assessment
12. Organising L&D events (3LDE) – helps you understand how to promote and co-ordinate learning events
WHO | HOW | WHAT | WHEN
Deciding to study for a CIPD qualification is an important step to take. Determining which qualification is best for your career is only one aspect of the decision making process. Which study option, how long it will take and what’s included in the cost are all key factors which will influence your choice of qualification provider.
So, to help your research, here are some of our most frequently asked questions. We hope our answers will convince you that Watson Martin is the right choice to get you CIPD qualified!
What study options do you offer?
We provide a variety of study routes for all three levels of CIPD qualifications:
- Workshops – classroom based programmes, based in central London locations
- Online – using learning materials via the VLE
- Fast track – live interactive webinar based learning
When can I start?
Every month! You can start your programme any month that suits you, and your programme will start with a live Induction webinar. Workshop based programmes have scheduled dates throughout the year and candidates have the option to hop on when convenient.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, we offer up to 12 monthly interest free instalments for any candidates who are paying for their qualification themselves.
When and where are the workshops held?
Our workshops are held at training rooms in central London, normally in Victoria or the City, between Monday and Friday from 9.30am to around 5pm. Lunch is provided.
How do I enrol?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply click on this link, complete the form and as soon as payment has been received, you will be ready to start your learning journey!
What materials do you provide?
All candidates receive a handbook and induction at the start of their programme detailing what’s involved. Downloadable workbooks are available for most of the modules. Once candidates have joined a programme, they will have access to the extensive resources on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). In addition, CIPD members and student members save 20% on text books and some other materials.
What other support is provided?
All candidates receive one-to-one support from an expert CIPD qualified adviser during normal office hours throughout the duration of their programme. Our extensive library of learning materials is available 24/7 via the VLE.
Need to Speak to Someone
CALL 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers, or to make a quick enquiry call us now.
Alternatively, leave us your contact number if you would prefer for us to get in touch using the form below. Office hours applies.
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.