CIPD Intermediate Certificate in Human Resource Management (Fast Track)
Gaining New Knowledge and Skills to Succeed
“Boost your HR knowledge and skills to evaluate the effectiveness of different HR models and practices”
CIPD Intermediate Certificate in HR (Fast Track)
Watson Martin (WM) is a leading provider of HR & L&D qualifications. We offer a range of CIPD programmes delivered by highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism in HR.
A CIPD Intermediate qualification in HR Management is aimed at existing and aspiring HR or Learning and Development Managers and will help you develop an understanding of how HR contributes to business success.
We have supported candidates through to successful completion at all levels of CIPD qualification since 2004. In addition, we have extensive experience in guiding candidates through various study options as well as advising on CIPD membership upgrade and providing HR consultancy services.
We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating and are one of only very few CIPD centres approved to offer competency based assessment (mixed mode) qualifications.
“The level 5 qualification, which is set at the level of a University degree is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to develop HR Management skills.”
This qualification is ideal if you:
- Aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD, as an Associate member
- Seek to enhance and develop your professional HR knowledge after studying a CIPD Level 3 programme
- Are contributing to HR decision making at an operational or strategic level and seek to understand the role of HR in the wider context.
- Are an HR professional in a team who has a responsibility for HRM. Are responsible for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function.
- Are working as an independent or employed HRM consultant
Flexibility and Control of Your Learning
“High quality learning at your pace, anywhere, anytime with ongoing support from a personal adviser”
Choosing the right qualification can be a bit daunting but we are here to help you select the correct path. Our expert advisers know everything there is to know about CIPD qualifications and can help every step of the way.
We work hard to ensure candidates are matched to the correct qualification and then work with you to help achieve your ultimate goal.
To support your learning, you will have 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a comprehensive online library of quality reference materials. Created, curated and managed by experienced HR practitioners, it provides a single robust, secure and integrated platform to access a personalised learning experience.
My experience of Watson Martin Partnership is extremely positive. It is a very professional organisation and I received a high level of service. Communication is excellent and whenever I had a query or needed more information I had someone who could help me.”
“As soon as I started speaking to my personal adviser I realised that she knew her stuff like the back of her hand and this gave me confidence. We arranged our Skype calls every three to four weeks before an assignment when I would be squirrelling down notes but there was also communication through email when she would always respond quickly. She was totally supportive.”
Proven and Personalised Study Routes
Programme duration: 8-10 months
Our fast track programme has been developed to get candidates through their qualification as quickly as possible without compromising on the level of quality support. The programme provides total flexibility. We offer monthly start dates so you can join up whenever you like and from then on you work with our CIPD experts, using reference materials and with 24/7 access to our extensive Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Throughout your learning you will be supported by your own personal adviser.
“Enjoy life in the fast lane and obtain your CIPD Level 5 qualification in record breaking time”
Click on the Fast Track route below to view a typical candidate journey.
Price: £2250 + £42* + VAT
Up to 12 Months Interest Free Plan
Instalments: 8 x £295
(available to self funders only)
* WM CIPD Registration. You will also be required to pay for CIPD student membership (contact CIPD for current pricing information).
A Typical Candidate Journey: Fast Track Programme
Fast Track Programme
7 LIVE WEBINARS
Attend 7 live evening webinars that are presented by subject matter experts
6 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
Your personal adviser will work with you to build a personalised coaching session
6 PIECES OF WRITTEN WORK
Your draft work will be submitted to your personal adviser for feedback. You will then submit your final piece.
0 WRITTEN EXAMS
There are no exams at Intermediate level
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials.
Typical Candidate Journey
Live online induction with your personal adviser
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme
Draft submission and assessment
Final submission and assessment
Live meeting with your personal adviser
CIPD Live Resources Webinar
Presented by our subject matter experts
Feedback from your personal adviser
This process is repeated for all modules
CIPD will now send your Certificate
If you have any questions Call 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.
Choice and Flexibility – Your Modules
You will undertake 3 core modules for the Certificate and all 4 core modules for the Diploma.
Optional Modules – Certificate 32 credits) = 3 core units (14 credits) plus optional units (18 credits).
Diploma (44 credits) = 4 core units (20 credits) plus optional units (24 credits)
1. Developing professional practice (5DVP) – understanding of the knowledge, skills and behaviours required by human resources professionals
2. Business issues and the contexts of human resources (5CHR) – Understand developments in the business and external contexts which HR operates
3. Using information in human resources (5UIN) – Present a viable and realistic case for improvement based on work-based research and good practice
4. Managing and coordinating the HR function (5HRF) – (only mandatory for Diploma) HR’s role in the management of the employment relationship
5. Resourcing and talent planning (5RST) – Supporting sustained organisation performance through attracting, retaining and, managing employee departure
6. Reward management (5RMT) – The context that drives reward strategies and policies, including labour market, industrial, geographical and sector trends, in pay
7. Improving organisational performance (5IVP) – Involving line managers in sustained organisational performance by creating a high-performance work organisation
8. Employee engagement (5ENG) – Components of employee engagement and how high levels of engagement can be secured and sustained within an organisation
9. Contemporary developments in employee relations (5DER) – Understand developments that influence the management of the employment relationship in organisations
10. Employment law (5EML) – Introduce areas of employment legislation, the employment law system, and ways in which HR activities are subjected to regulation
11. Managing and coordinating the HR function (5HRF) – HR’s role in the management of the employment relationship, demonstrating the value HR adds to organisations
12. Organisation design: implications of HR (5ODG) – Understanding how to ensure that an organisation is designed to deliver sustainable organisation performance
13. Organisational development: implications for HR (5ODT) – Exploring how to enable sustained organisation performance through the involvement of its people
14. HR service delivery (5SDL) – Understand how different HR service delivery models contribute to facilitating and supporting sustained organisational performance
WHO | HOW | WHAT | WHEN
Deciding to study for a CIPD qualification is an important step to take. Determining which qualification is best for your career is only one aspect of the decision making process. Which study option, how long it will take and what’s included in the cost are all key factors which will influence your choice of qualification provider.
So, to help your research, here are some of our most frequently asked questions. We hope our answers will convince you that Watson Martin is the right choice to get you CIPD qualified!
What study options do you offer?
We provide a variety of study routes for all three levels of CIPD qualifications:
- Workshops – classroom based programmes, based in central London locations
- Online – using learning materials via the VLE
- Fast track – live interactive webinar based learning
When can I start?
Every month! You can start your programme any month that suits you, and your programme will start with a live Induction webinar. Workshop based programmes have scheduled dates throughout the year and candidates have the option to hop on when convenient.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, we offer up to 12 monthly interest free instalments for any candidates who are paying for their qualification themselves.
When and where are the workshops held?
Our workshops are held at training rooms in central London, normally in Victoria or the City, between Monday and Friday from 9.30am to around 5pm. Lunch is provided.
How do I enrol?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply click on this link, complete the form and as soon as payment has been received, you will be ready to start your learning journey!
What materials do you provide?
All candidates receive a handbook and induction at the start of their programme detailing what’s involved. Downloadable workbooks are available for most of the modules. Once candidates have joined a programme, they will have access to the extensive resources on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). In addition, CIPD members and student members save 20% on text books and some other materials.
What other support is provided?
All candidates receive one-to-one support from an expert CIPD qualified adviser during normal office hours throughout the duration of their programme. Our extensive library of learning materials is available 24/7 via the VLE.
Need to Speak to Someone
CALL 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers, or to make a quick enquiry call us now.
Alternatively, leave us your contact number if you would prefer for us to get in touch using the form below. Office hours applies.
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.