CIPD Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice (FAST TRACK)
Gaining New Knowledge and Skills to Succeed
“Get ahead in your Human Resources career – boost your knowledge and skills”
CIPD Foundation Certificate in HR (FAST TRACK)
Watson Martin (WM) is a leading provider of HR & L&D qualifications. We offer a range of CIPD programmes delivered by highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism in HR.
A CIPD Foundation qualification in HR Practice is aimed at existing and those just starting a career
in HR and will help you understand how to become an effective HR practitioner.
We have supported candidates through to successful completion at all levels of CIPD qualification since 2004. In addition, we have extensive experience in guiding candidates through various study options as well as advising on CIPD membership upgrade and providing HR consultancy services.
We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating and are one of only very few CIPD centres approved to offer competency based assessment (mixed mode) qualifications.
“The level 3 qualification, is the academic equivalent of an A level and makes an ideal first professional qualification.”
This qualification is ideal if you:
- are starting out in an HR or working in an HR support role
- want to improve your understanding of how HR contributes to business success
- are interested in CIPD to enhance and maintain your professional practice
- aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD as an Associate Member.
Flexibility and Control of Your Learning
“High quality learning at your pace, anywhere, anytime with ongoing support from a personal adviser”
Choosing the right qualification can be a bit daunting but we are here to help you select the correct path. Our expert advisers know everything there is to know about CIPD qualifications and can help every step of the way.
We work hard to ensure candidates are matched to the correct qualification and then work with you to help achieve your ultimate goal.
To support your learning, you will have 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a comprehensive online library of quality reference materials. Created, curated and managed by experienced HR practitioners, it provides a single robust, secure and integrated platform to access a personalised learning experience.
My experience of Watson Martin Partnership is extremely positive. It is a very professional organisation and I received a high level of service. Communication is excellent and whenever I had a query or needed more information I had someone who could help me.”
“As soon as I started speaking to my personal adviser I realised that she knew her stuff like the back of her hand and this gave me confidence. We arranged our Skype calls every three to four weeks before an assignment when I would be squirrelling down notes but there was also communication through email when she would always respond quickly. She was totally supportive.”
Proven and Personalised Study Routes
Programme duration: 6 months
Our fast track programme has been developed to get candidates through their qualification as quickly as possible without compromising on the level of quality support. The programme provides total flexibility. We offer monthly start dates so you can join up whenever you like and from then on you work with our CIPD experts, using reference materials and with 24/7 access to our extensive Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). Throughout your learning you will be supported by your own personal adviser.
“Enjoy life in the fast lane and obtain your CIPD Level 3 qualification in record breaking time”
Click on the Fast Track route below to view a typical candidate journey.
Price: £1665 + £42* + VAT
Up to 12 Months Interest Free Plan
Instalments: 8 x £225
(available to self funders only)
* WM CIPD Registration. You will also be required to pay for CIPD student membership (contact CIPD for current pricing information).
A Typical Candidate Journey: Fast Track Programme
Fast Track Programme
6 LIVE WEBINARS
Attend 6 live evening webinars that are presented by subject matter experts
2 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
Your personal adviser will work with you to build a personalised coaching session
6 PIECES OF WRITTEN WORK
Your draft work will be submitted to your personal adviser for feedback. You will then submit your final piece.
0 WRITTEN EXAMS
There are no exams at Foundation level
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials.
Typical Candidate Journey
Live online induction with your personal adviser
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme
Draft submission and assessment
Final submission and assessment
Live meeting with your personal adviser
CIPD Live Resources Webinar
Presented by our subject matter experts
Feedback from your personal adviser
This process is repeated for all modules
CIPD will now send your Certificate
If you have any questions Call 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.
Choice and Flexibility – Your Modules
You can choose to undertake a certificate (28 credits) or a diploma (37 credits).
All 3 core units (10 credits) must be completed for both programmes and remaining credits are made up from units below.
1. Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner (4DEP) – the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in an HR role and the importance of CPD
2. Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR (3HRC) – how HR activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist in the achievement of business objectives
3. Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information (3RAI) – Understanding the important contribution that accurate data can make to the HR function
Optional Modules – Group A
4. Resourcing Talent (3RTO) – factors that impact on an organisation’s resourcing and talent planning, and key knowledge and skills for recruitment and selection
5. Supporting Good Practice in Managing the Employment Relationship (3MER) – the employment relationship, HR activity, good practice and legal requirements
6. Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (3PRM) – Motivational theory’s link to performance, reward, and business objectives
7. Contributing to the process of Job Analysis (3CJA) – principles of job design and the various uses of job analysis
8. Supporting Change in Organisations (3SCO) – understanding the change process to support the organisation and its employees
Optional Modules – Group B
9. Identifying Learning and Development Needs (3LDN) – how L&D needs arise and why it is important to be aware of them
10. Designing Learning and Development Activities (3DES) – the way that an inclusive L&D activity can be designed to address identified objectives
11. Delivering Learning and Development Activities (3DEL) – equips you with the knowledge and opportunity to prepare and deliver L&D activities
12. Evaluating Learning and Development Activities (3ELD) – how to identify, collect and analyse information required to evaluate an L&D activity
13. Supporting Individual Learning through Coaching and Mentoring (3LCM) – shows you how you can use coaching and mentoring models and techniques to support learning.
WHO | HOW | WHAT | WHEN
Deciding to study for a CIPD qualification is an important step to take. Determining which qualification is best for your career is only one aspect of the decision making process. Which study option, how long it will take and what’s included in the cost are all key factors which will influence your choice of qualification provider.
So, to help your research, here are some of our most frequently asked questions. We hope our answers will convince you that Watson Martin is the right choice to get you CIPD qualified!
What study options do you offer?
We provide a variety of study routes for all three levels of CIPD qualifications:
- Workshops – classroom based programmes, based in central London locations
- Online – using learning materials via the VLE
- Fast track – live interactive webinar based learning
When can I start?
Every month! You can start your programme any month that suits you, and your programme will start with a live Induction webinar. Workshop based programmes have scheduled dates throughout the year and candidates have the option to hop on when convenient.
Can I pay in instalments?
Yes, we offer up to 12 monthly interest free instalments for any candidates who are paying for their qualification themselves.
When and where are the workshops held?
Our workshops are held at training rooms in central London, normally in Victoria or the City, between Monday and Friday from 9.30am to around 5pm. Lunch is provided.
How do I enrol?
It couldn’t be easier. Simply click on this link, complete the form and as soon as payment has been received, you will be ready to start your learning journey!
What materials do you provide?
All candidates receive a handbook and induction at the start of their programme detailing what’s involved. Downloadable workbooks are available for most of the modules. Once candidates have joined a programme, they will have access to the extensive resources on our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). In addition, CIPD members and student members save 20% on text books and some other materials.
What other support is provided?
All candidates receive one-to-one support from an expert CIPD qualified adviser during normal office hours throughout the duration of their programme. Our extensive library of learning materials is available 24/7 via the VLE.
Need to Speak to Someone
CALL 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers, or to make a quick enquiry call us now.
Alternatively, leave us your contact number if you would prefer for us to get in touch using the form below. Office hours applies.
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.