CIPD Foundation Award in Human Resource
Gaining New Knowledge and Skills to Succeed
“Get ahead in your Human Resources career – boost your knowledge and skills”
CIPD Foundation Award in HR
Watson Martin (WM) is a leading provider of HR & L&D qualifications. We offer a range of CIPD programmes delivered by highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism in HR.
A CIPD Foundation qualification in HR Practice is aimed at existing and those just starting a career
in HR and will help you understand how to become an effective HR practitioner.
We have supported candidates through to successful completion at all levels of CIPD qualification since 2004. In addition, we have extensive experience in guiding candidates through various study options as well as advising on CIPD membership upgrade and providing HR consultancy services.
We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating and are one of only very few CIPD centres approved to offer competency based assessment (mixed mode) qualifications.
“The level 3 qualification, is the academic equivalent of an A level and makes an ideal first professional qualification.”
This qualification is ideal if you:
- are starting out in an HR or working in an HR support role
- want to improve your understanding of how HR contributes to business success
- are interested in CIPD to enhance and maintain your professional practice
- aspire to become a professional member of the CIPD as an Associate Member.
Flexibility and Control of Your Learning
“High quality learning at your pace, anywhere, anytime with ongoing support from a personal adviser”
Choosing the right qualification can be a bit daunting but we are here to help you select the correct path. Our expert advisers know everything there is to know about CIPD qualifications and can help every step of the way.
We work hard to ensure candidates are matched to the correct qualification and then work with you to help achieve your ultimate goal.
To support your learning, you will have 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a comprehensive online library of quality reference materials. Created, curated and managed by experienced HR practitioners, it provides a single robust, secure and integrated platform to access a personalised learning experience.
My experience of Watson Martin Partnership is extremely positive. It is a very professional organisation and I received a high level of service. Communication is excellent and whenever I had a query or needed more information I had someone who could help me.”
“As soon as I started speaking to my personal adviser I realised that she knew her stuff like the back of her hand and this gave me confidence. We arranged our Skype calls every three to four weeks before an assignment when I would be squirrelling down notes but there was also communication through email when she would always respond quickly. She was totally supportive.”
Choose Your Level 3 Award Modules
You can choose to undertake a certificate (28 credits) or a diploma (37 credits).
All 3 core units (10 credits) must be completed for both programmes and remaining credits are made up from units below.
1. Contributing to the process of Job Analysis (3CJA) – principles of job design and the various uses of job analysis
2. Developing yourself as an effective HR Practitioner (4DEP) – the knowledge, skills and behaviours to be effective in an HR role and the importance of CPD
3. Recording, Analysing and Using HR Information (3RAI) – Understanding the important contribution that accurate data can make to the HR function
4. Resourcing Talent (3RTO) – factors that impact on an organisation’s resourcing and talent planning, and key knowledge and skills for recruitment and selection
5. Supporting Change in Organisations (3SCO) – understanding the change process to support the organisation and its employees
6. Supporting Good Practice in Managing the Employment Relationship (3MER) – the employment relationship, HR activity, good practice and legal requirements
7. Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (3PRM) – Motivational theory’s link to performance, reward, and business objectives
8. Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR (3HRC) – how HR activities support an organisation’s strategy and assist in the achievement of business objectives
Proven and Personalised Study Routes
Programme duration: 2 months
Some of our candidates prefer to learn at their own pace from home, an office or even while on the move commuting. If this is you, then our online programme will meet your learning needs. The beauty of this delivery model is you can study anywhere at anytime via accessing the wide range of learning materials on the VLE. As well as the VLE access, during your programme you will schedule regular one-to-one sessions, in working hours, with your adviser to work on your assignments.
Price: £350 + £42* + VAT
* WM CIPD Registration. You will also be required to pay for CIPD student membership (contact CIPD for current pricing information).
A Typical Candidate Journey: Online Programme
1 LIVE WEBINAR
A live induction webinar via Skype or Zoom
6 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
Live sessions with your adviser via Skype or Zoom
6 PIECES OF WRITTEN WORK
You will submit written work that are assessed by our experts and verified by CIPD external verifiers
0 WRITTEN EXAMS
There are no exams at Foundation level
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials
Typical Candidate Journey
CIPD live resources webinar
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme duration
Feedback from your personal adviser
Feedback from your personal adviser
Live meeting with your personal adviser
Draft submission and assessment
Final submission and assessment
This process is repeated for all modules
CIPD will now send your Certificate
If you have any questions Call 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.
Need to Speak to Someone
CALL 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers, or to make a quick enquiry call us now.
Alternatively, leave us your contact number if you would prefer for us to get in touch using the form below. Office hours applies.
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.