An individually tailored approach to achieving these postgraduate level qualifications that will fit around your work commitments.
97% of our candidates would recommend us to their friends and colleagues!
Our Mixed Mode programmes bringing together the convenience of distance learning with one-to-one support from your personal adviser. Combining different delivery methods with the full range of available units, we offer a wide range of alternatives to choose from.
For an Advanced level you can settle on a HR or L&D pathway to achieve the Advanced Certificate, Advanced Diploma or individual Intermediate level Awards.
There are three different delivery methods to match every one of the option. All are Mixed Mode but the combination of elements will vary depending on your experience, preferences and personal circumstances.
Our workshops enable candidates to plan their studies by giving guidance around required content and learning outcomes. They’re an excellent opportunity to network with peers, discuss ideas, and find new sources of information.
The most flexible route – tailored route consists of a combination of one-to-one meetings, directed learning and developmental exercises.
Our CIPD Level 7 Advanced Qualifications are perfect for you if:
- You contribute to Human Resource (HR) decision making within an organisation at either operational, tactical or more strategic level
- You are an HR professional in a team or in a HR functional management role and seeking to enhance and develop your career
- You have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within an organisation without a specialist function
- You are an independent or employed HR consultant who support organisations in meeting their goals
You can choose to follow a HR Management or HR Development pathway as well as to study for the Advanced Diploma, Advanced Certificate or an individual Advanced level Awards.
We will support you with:
- Free consultation before you commit to the programme
- Personally tailored programme completion plan with structured deadlines
- Regular connection with a personal adviser, helping you to stay on track
- Interim telephone and email support
- Templates, resources and activity guidance informed by up to date professional practice
- Flexible delivery to help you to balance other commitments
- Practical skills development using real life activities to implement your learning and demonstrate competence
- Opportunity to network with other candidates and gain understanding of the wider contexts of HR
After gaining this professionally recognised qualification you will be able to:
- Demonstrate critical evaluation skills, which are needed in strategic roles
- Be a next generation of change agency and business partners or a leader in the field of HR
- More effectively use business writing skills, power of persuasion and influencing skills
- Add value to your organisation through the structured activity
- Carry on networking with other candidates
- Apply for CIPD Chartered Membership (Chartered MCIPD or FCIPD)
* Feedback collected from current candidates.
Note: Every Module is convertible into the CIPD level 7 Advanced Award in HRM or HRD
Core Modules (compulsory for full Diploma)
- Human Resources Management in Context – Examination (workshops available)
- Leading, Managing and Developing People – Examination (workshops available)
- Developing Skills for Business Leadership (workshops available)
- Investigating a Business Issue from an HR Perspective (workshops available)
Optional Modules (four for full Diploma)
- Resourcing and Talent Management (workshops available)
- Performance Management (workshops available)
- Employment Law (workshops available)
- Managing Employment Relations (workshops available)
- Employee Engagement
- Organisation Design and Organisation Development
- Leadership and Management Development
- Reward Management
- Learning and Talent Development
- Designing, Delivering and Evaluating Learning & Development Provision
- Understanding and Implementing Coaching and Mentoring
- Knowledge Management and Organisational Learning
There are workshops to support most of the popular modules. These are usually one day and are run from the Reed Learning training centre in Holborn. The workshops are designed to introduce key themes under each topic and to direct the group’s study and research into particular topics and facilitate discussion.
You can either opt to take the workshop alone or submit an assessment for the module to convert to an Advanced Award. One Award could be the start of a larger qualification.
You only need four Awards to gain an Advanced Certificate and eight to gain an Advanced Diploma. Taken alone the workshops are ideal for non-HR line managers looking for guidance around particular topics like Performance Management, Employment Law, or Developing Skills for Business Leadership. Any of the workshops can be delivered in-company as part of a wider qualification programme. Please contact us on 02079322760 for more details.
The CIPD Advanced Diploma gives you a professionally recognised qualification and the knowledge towards CIPD Chartered Membership (Chartered MCIPD).
Level 7 Advanced qualifications are comparable to the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF) level 7 in England.