CIPD Advanced Awards
Gaining New Knowledge and Skills to Succeed
“Develop and implement creative and strategic HR solutions that drive organisational performance.”
CIPD Advanced Award in HR
Watson Martin (WM) is a leading provider of HR & L&D qualifications. We offer a range of CIPD programmes delivered by highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism in HR.
The Advanced qualifications are the highest level of CIPD HR or L&D qualification and can lead to Chartered Membership or Chartered Fellow. As part of the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)theyare equivalent to a post graduate level qualification.
We have supported candidates through to successful completion at all levels of CIPD qualification since 2004. In addition, we have extensive experience in guiding people through various study options as well as advising on CIPD membership upgrade and providing HR consultancy services.
We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating and are one of only very few CIPD centres approved to offer competency based assessment (mixedmode)qualifications.
“WM is the only centre offering all 16 Advanced modules so you have the widest choice of options. Most other centres offer dictated routes only.”
This qualification is ideal if you:
- have the responsibility for implementing HR strategy and developing policy
- are an HR professional in a team and have responsibility for HR development
- work as an independent or employed HRM consultant, supporting organisations in meeting their goals
- wish to enhance and develop your career at a strategic level
- aspire to become a Chartered member of the CIPD.
Flexibility and Control of Your Learning
“High quality learning at your pace, anywhere, anytime with ongoing support from a personal adviser”
Choosing the right qualification can be a bit daunting but we are here to help you select the correct path. Our expert advisers know everything there is to know about CIPD qualifications and can help every step of the way.
We work hard to ensure candidates are matched to the correct qualification and then work with them to help achieve the highest possible pass rate.
To support your learning, you will have 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), a comprehensive online library of quality reference materials. Created, curated and managed by experienced HR practitioners, it provides a single robust, secure and integrated platform to access a personalised learning experience.
“The entire process is very structured and I was well informed on the content of the course. The advisers/trainers were very helpful and keen to ensure I was enrolled on a course that was suitable for me. 10/10 service.”
Corinne Bowry, via Coursecheck
“My adviser was fantastic, she supported me throughout, happy to answer questions I had and also went through in great detail assignment specifications and suggested areas of study. I haven’t studied for over 20 years so this was quite a challenge for me, but with her help and course content I am now CIPD qualified and have increased my knowledge base and working methods no end – thank you.”
Caroline Grant, via Coursecheck
Choose Your – Level 7 Award Modules
Choose any 1 module to undertake as an Advanced Award in Human Resource.
1. Human resources management in context (7HRC) – exam module, exploring the internal and external business context and the response of organisations’ leaders to environmental constraints
2. Leading managing and developing people (7LMP) – exam module, exploring contemporary research, theory and practice relating to leadership, flexibility and change management
3. Developing skills for business leadership (7SBL) – develops a sense of self-awareness, uses theories/models to explore personal strengths and weaknesses as a manager and colleague
4. Investigating a business issue from an HR perspective (7IBI) – empirical investigation, critical evaluation and analysis though a combination of academic research and business report writing
5. Resourcing and talent management (7RTM) – the major features of employment markets, resourcing and talent management strategies, legal, ethical and professional practice
6. Performance management (7PFM) – the role of performance management in supporting strategic objectives and critical evaluation of the effectiveness of performance management
7. Reward management (7RWM) – plan, implement and evaluate reward policies and practices to support strategic goals and the strengths and limitations of different approaches
8. Managing employment relations (7MER) – evaluation of ER strategies and their outcomes and the importance of processes that support organisational performance and mitigate risk
9. Employment law (7ELW) – current and future developments in employment law, and the practical application of the key principles that underpin UK and EU employment law
10. Employee engagement (7EEG) – the concept of engagement and the research-base and philosophical connections between engagement, leadership and management practice
11. Leadership and management development (7LMD) – leadership and management within a range of organisational contexts and the development of strategies at all levels
12. Organisation design and organisation development (7ODD) – shaping an organisation to maximise effectiveness and sustain performance through the involvement of its people
13. Learning and talent development (7LTD) – the potential and limitations of learning and talent development policies and strategies for formulating and achieving objectives at different levels
14. Designing, delivering and evaluating L&D provision (7DDE) – the role and influence of a range of contextual factors on the design, delivery and evaluation of L&D plans and interventions
15. Knowledge management and organisational learning (7KML) – understanding the impact of these concepts and implementing organisational learning and knowledge strategies
16. Understanding and implementing coaching and mentoring (7ICM) – the development of skills to design, apply and practise coaching and mentoring programmes in organisations
Proven and Personalised Study Routes
Programme duration: 3 months
We offer an online delivery method for all our Awards, which is perfect for those who prefer to learn at their own pace from home, an office or even on the move while commuting. Our Virtual learning Environment (VLE) can be accessed at any time, and gives you a wide range of learning materials You will also have one to one sessions with your personal adviser over Skype or phone during the working week to provide extra support and help you with your unit and assignment.
Price: £950 + £72* + VAT
£1250 + £72* +VAT (exam units only)
Note: The price shown above is for each unit.
A Typical Candidate Journey: Online Programme
2 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
These can be face-to-face with your adviser (location dependent) or via Skype or phone and are during the working week
1 PIECE OF WRITTEN WORK
You will submit 1 piece of written work that is assessed by our experts and verified by CIPD external verifiers
2 EXAM BASED WORKSHOPS
If you want to take one of the exam units as a single Award, you will be invited to 2 one-day workshops in Central London to help you prepare for the exam.
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials
Typical Candidate Journey
Live group online induction with an expert tutor
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme duration
Feedback from your personal adviser
Live meeting with your personal adviser
Draft submission and assessment
Final submission and assessment
CIPD will now send your Certificate
If you have any questions Call 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers.
Need to Speak to Someone
CALL 020 7932 2760 to speak to one of our friendly advisers, or to make a quick enquiry call us now.
Alternatively, leave us your contact number if you would prefer for us to get in touch using the form below. Office hours applies.
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.