Whether you are looking to improve the effectiveness of teams or boost the management skills of individuals, our in-company training provides the ideal cost effective and stress free solution. We can deliver tailored programmes incorporating company data and case studies, or more holistic, bespoke training designed around your organisational needs when and where you want. Delivered for you by industry experts, our in-house courses and qualifications are guaranteed to keep people motivated and improve your organisation’s performance.
Our Presentation Masterclass is an advanced skills course that will teach you how to fine tune your delivery and adapt your style for maximum impact.
Reasons to choose Watson Martin
- Our courses are designed to be engaging, interactive and have real impact back in the workplace
- You can measure how much the learning has benefited you – our open courses include online pre, post and eight-week follow up evaluation
- Full course materials are included as standard and you will have online access to a reference manual and course slides
About the Course
WHO IS IT FOR?
This advanced presentation skills course is aimed at those who currently deliver presentations but want to enhance their impact and credibility.
Due to its content, this course is especially popular with individuals who are in senior management positions and are looking to learn how to improve their rapport building and polish their personal presentation style.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Our Presentation Masterclass will help you stay in control when you’re in the spotlight. It will teach you how to present with intelligence and deal with complex questions or difficult audience members astutely and confidently.
You will practise techniques to help you make your points more succinct and keep your audience’s attention, all while improving your rapport with the target audience.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will gain:
- the confidence to get the right message across and ensure it will be remembered
- the ability to manage challenging people and situations within your presentation
- an understanding of how to make your message stand out and get the audience to accept what you’re saying
- tools to help you overcome your nerves through proper preparation and planning
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Planning your presentation – the need for accuracy
- Structuring your presentation – establish and maintain rapport to keep the attention of the audience
- Timing your presentation
- Audience analysis – demographic analysis and a basic overview of neuro-linguistic programming
- Non-verbal communication – its importance and the rules of harmony
- Listening – the basic rules for effective listening
- The motivated sequence presentation – motivational needs and appeals
- Visual aids – use them effectively to enhance a presentation
- Team presentations – how to get the best from your team
- Special situations – social and informal occasions, panels and seminars, business pitches and media interviews
- Questions and interruptions – deal successfully with the unexpected