CMI Level 5 Award in Management Coaching and Mentoring
Whether you are looking to improve the effectiveness of teams or boost the management skills of individuals, our in-company training provides the ideal cost effective and stress free solution. We can deliver tailored programmes incorporating company data and case studies, or more holistic, bespoke training designed around your organisational needs when and where you want. Delivered for you by industry experts, our in-house courses and qualifications are guaranteed to keep people motivated and improve your organisation’s performance.
This CMI accredited Level 5 Award in Coaching and Mentoring will help managers develop their coaching skills.
Reasons to choose Watson Martin
- Our courses are designed to be engaging, interactive and have real impact back in the workplace
- You can measure how much the learning has benefited you – our open courses include online pre, post and eight-week follow up evaluation
- Full course materials are included as standard and you will have online access to a reference manual and course slides
About the Course
WHO IS IT FOR?
This CMI accredited qualification in coaching and mentoring will help managers who wish to learn best practice in coaching use a range of coaching techniques. These techniques will allow them to get the best from their staff and promote an organisation-wide coaching culture.
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
A common challenge for managers is that they can usually only achieve their own objectives by relying on those who work for them. This course will demonstrate how coaching is an immensely valuable tool for ensuring the individuals in your team perform to their potential. It provides a fully-accredited coaching model that can be applied in any situation.
Guided by an expert facilitator, everyone who attends this programme will learn how to listen more effectively and deliver powerful coaching sessions.
WHAT WILL I GET OUT OF ATTENDING THIS COURSE?
By attending this course you will:
- have the ability to improve your team’s performance and obtain better results through people
- increase motivation throughout your team
- be able to overcome the obstacles that stand in the way of individual, team and organisational success
- have the opportunity to establish a coaching programme in your organisation
- have the option of gaining a nationally-recognised coaching qualification from the Chartered Management Institute
WHAT TOPICS ARE COVERED ON THIS COURSE?
- Describe the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Identify the attributes of an effective coach
- Practise delivering a coaching set-up meeting
- Produce a force field analysis diagram
- Identify the elements required for effective coaching sessions
- Use appropriate questions during coaching sessions
- Methods to evaluate your coaching
- Identify your preferred learning style
- Create suitable responses to identified limiting beliefs
- Deliver a structured coaching session to another delegate