Learning and development delivered to your door
Simple to Arrange and Highly Effective
You can choose to run any of our courses exactly as described or a we can create a customised solution that meets your specific needs.
As a general rule, if you have three or more employees with similar learning needs, an in-company programme will be the most efficient and cost-effective choice for you. Learning is usually delivered on your premises however, a venue can also be provided for the training to take place.
The standard in-company service allows you to choose from over 100 existing courses and qualification programmes and run them on your premises. This is the most cost-effective way to train if you have three or more individuals with the same learning need.
A tailored offering is likely to follow the standard outline but may be adapted, for example to include your own terminology, branding or examples. You can incorporate real life data and case studies to make the course more relevant and transferable, and benefit from a confidential environment where issues and specific challenges can be discussed in detail.
Sometimes you need something designed just for you. A bespoke offering aligns learning expertise to your specific organisational needs. This could be anything from adding to existing content to designing completely new experiences.
Our partners have the capability and experience to deliver even the most challenging learning projects in-company. Robust systems, academic rigour and wide-ranging partnerships mean that you can rely on our providers to deliver a complete solution.
Find Out More
To find out more about in-company training, just fill in this form and we’ll get right back to you:
Call us on +44 (0) 20 7932 2760
Alternatively, if you need to speak to someone about bringing training in-company now, call 020 7932 2760. We will be happy to discuss this with you.
- We will manage everything for you from start to finish to ensure minimal disruption.
- We bring the learning to you, when and where you need it.
- Consistent feedback about the positive results on people and performance.
- Very competitive prices, without compromising on service.
- Delivering learning to large audiences or one-to-one consultancy and coaching.
- Multi-modal, technology supported delivery.
- All tutors are highly qualified practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism.
- A trusted learning partner with years of experience of designing and delivering bespoke programmes for individuals and corporate clients.
- Downloadable course materials and supporting resources available.
“I am currently working towards the level 3 certificate in L&D and loving every second of the programme. My tutor, Dee, is fantastic; supportive & knowledgeable. I think I have the bug for learning and rate the CIPD courses very highly!”
Rosanna Marino, CIPD Level 3 student