Totally Rewarded or Totally Fed Up… How Do Your Employees Feel?
About the Webinar
A former Assistant Director General of the CIPD, Duncan Brown’s work and research has taken him all over the world as a prolific author and speaker. He will be joined in conversation with Melanie Martin, Director of Watson Martin and L&D expert Joseph Grech.
Topics under discussion include:
- How strong an influence does pay have on employee engagement?
- Are non-financial factors more important than pay?
- What is employee engagement and this new term ‘employee experience’?
- What influence does employee engagement have on performance and why do so many employers struggle to make the link between the two?
- Why are so many UK employees disengaged and totally fed up rather than totally rewarded?
Head of Consulting, Institute for Employment Studies
One of Human Resources magazine’s top five most influential thinkers in HR, Duncan Brown has more than 25 years’ experience in consulting and research. Currently Head of Consulting at the Institute for Employment Studies, he has advised major companies, Government taskforces and not-for-profit organisations on a range of pay and performance issues.
Career Coach & Training Consultant
The webinar will be hosted by L&D expert Joseph Grech, a career coach and training consultant with Watson Martin. Joseph specialises in Learning and Development and leads many of our L&D CIPD qualification programmes. He also has widespread experience working with senior management to execute and evaluate L&D strategies.