CIPD Foundation Qualifications
in Learning & Development
From ‘beginner’ to ‘expert’ we are here to support through to successful completion at all levels of your qualification.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) is the main awarding professional body for human resources (HR) qualifications.
The foundation level is an introductory entry level for those with little experience or newcomers to the profession and is suitable for anyone aspiring to, or embarking on, a career in Human Resources (HR).
The level 3 is on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is the same as an A level. Every programme starts with a telephone or email consultation to ensure that you are enrolled onto the most suitable programme. We will then tailor your learning programme to suit your lifestyle to ensure that it fits with your current situation.
We are extremely proud of our pass rates and our experienced CIPD professionals work hard to ensure that you achieve the best outcome as quickly as possible.
You will have access to your own personal CIPD consultant who will give you advice and guidance throughout the programme.
April 2016 workshop dates
Day 1 – 25 April
1 hour webinar induction
Day 2 – 28 April
L&D and the organisation and becoming an effective L&D practitioner
Day 3 – May
1 hour webinar – becoming an effective L&D practitioner
Day 4 – 10 June
Identifying L&D needs and designing L&D activities
Day 5 – 5 August
Delivering and evaluating L&D activities
Day 6 – 7 October
Delivering L&D activities, practical activity and assessment
October – December
Completion of all written work for portfolio submission to CIPD
Who is it for?
Anyone in a HR support role or those wishing to start a career in HR. We will discuss all options with you to determine the best programme for you.
How much does it cost?
The CIPD Foundations Certificate costs £1850. This includes all tuition fees, workshops, a personal mentor, 24/7 access to our VLE and much more.
How long does it take?
If you’re prepared to work really hard, it is possible to achieve your qualification within 6 months.
When does it start?
You can start whenever you want to. You could start today!
What does the programme cover?
Our programme covers the following units:
- Developing yourself as an L&D practitioner
- Understanding how L&D supports the achievement of organisational objectives
- Identifying L&D needs
- Designing and delivering L&D activities
- How to identify, collect and analyse informationrequired to evaluate an L&D activity
What you will get
- Practical work based exercises to stretch knowledge and add immediate value
- A portfolio of evidence demonstrating your competence
- Up to date best practice and research from the CIPD
- Automatic upgrade to CIPD Associate Membership on completion
- Opportunity to network with other candidates through workshops, LinkedIn groups and other events
- Access to useful online tools and resources.
Call us on +44 (0) 20 7932 2760
Gain an internationally recognised professional CIPD qualification in L&D with Watson Martin Partnership
- Better exam results than the national average.
- Finance options available – Interest Free!
- CIPD quality assurance – outstanding status.
- Personalised tuition tailored for your needs.
- One-to-one, expert support when you need it.
- Multi-channel delivery – learn the way that suits you.
- Accredited, friendly and experienced tutors.
- The CIPD qualification you need to drive your career forward.
- We can support you wherever you are based.
- 24/7 access to our Virtual Learning Environment to support you, track your progress, analyse the results and evaluate the impact.
Find out more
We promise never to share your information or spam you. You can opt out at any time.
“I am currently working towards the level 3 certificate in L&D and loving every second of the programme. My tutor, Dee, is fantastic; supportive & knowledgeable. I think I have the bug for learning and rate the CIPD courses very highly!”
Rosanna Marino, CIPD Level 3 student.