Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their L&D skills.
All apprentices who complete the Level 5 programme can gain a CIPD Intermediate Certificate or Diploma in Learning and Development along with Associate Membership of the CIPD.
All apprentices can study the following units:
- Developing professional practice in L&D (5LDP)
- Understanding the context of L&D (5CLD)
- Using information, metrics and developing business cases for L&D (5DBC)
- Managing the L&D business function (5LBF)
- Designing and developing digital and blended learning solutions (5DBS)
- Optional modules (for Diploma)
CIPD L&D Level 5 Apprenticeship
Learning Journey to Life
We address the challenges associated with conventional L&D approaches through workshops and enhance the learning journey by providing candidates with mentors and coaches who guide them throughout the programme. Technology is used to support the learning experience on any device and at any time to provide a seamless, flexible learning experience
Our L&D Consultant/Business Partner Level 5 Apprenticeship programme provides a blend of learning encompassing a combination of workshops and online meetings, with supporting resources including webinars, email, telephone and 24/7 access to our own Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The VLE includes engaging online videos, text documents, visuals and learning activities which are tracked and monitored. Checklists and practice quizzes will allow you to organise, rehearse, integrate, retrieve, and retain what you have learned.
Apprentice assessment & induction workshop
Training webinar on VLE, e-portfolio
Regular 1:1 meetings with expert adviser
Seven webinars and six workshops
Learning bites webinar series
Skills and behaviours*
* delivery, preparation, activity and feedback
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call our Apprenticeship Experts on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment (EPA) provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.