Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
The Level 5 qualification which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to further develop their HR management skills.
All apprentices who complete the Level 5 programme will gain a CIPD Intermediate Diploma in Human Resource Management and Associate Membership of the CIPD.
All apprentices will study the following units:
- Developing professional practice – 5DVP
- Business issues and the context of HR – 5CHR
- Resourcing and talent planning – 5RST
- Using information in HR – 5UIN
- Managing and coordinating the HR function – 5HRF
- Employment law – 5EML
- Improving organisational performance – 5IVP
- Optional module
CIPD HR Level 5 Apprenticeship
Learning Journey to Life
We address the challenges associated with conventional HR approaches through workshops and enhance the learning journey by providing candidates with mentors and coaches who guide and them throughout the programme. Technology is used to support the learning experience on any device and at any time to provide a seamless, flexible learning experience
At its heart is a blend of learning, encompassing a combination of workshops and online meetings, with supporting resources including webinars, email, telephone and 24/7 access to our own Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). The VLE includes engaging online videos, text documents, visuals and learning activities which are tracked and monitored. Checklists and practice quizzes will allow you to organise, rehearse, integrate, retrieve, and retain what you have learned.
Apprentice assessment & induction workshop
Training webinar on VLE, e-portfolio
Regular 1:1 meetings with expert adviser
Learning bites webinar series
Skills and behaviours*
* delivery, preparation, activity and feedback
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call our Apprenticeship Experts on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- A long-term partnership with the REED Group gives us the support and infrastructure to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.