Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level and makes an ideal first professional qualification in Human Resources. It is aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the HR basics and have a supporting role in the team working with a line manager.
All apprentices who complete the Level 3 programme will gain a CIPD Level 3 Foundation Certificate in Human Resource Practice and Associate Membership of the CIPD.
All apprentices will study the following units:
- Developing yourself as an effective practitioner – 4DEP
- Understanding organisations and the role of HR – 3HRC
- Recording, analysing and interpreting HR information – 3RAI
- Supporting good practice in managing employment relations – 3MER
- Resourcing talent – 3RTO
- Supporting good practice in performance and reward management – 3PRM
CIPD HR Level 3 Apprenticeship
Learning Journey to Life
Some description explaining what this means
A sentence of two to explain this section, talk about the programme and how this is more advantageous than not bringing the learner journey to life.
Apprentice assessment & induction workshop
Training webinar on VLE, e-portfolio
Regular 1:1 meetings with expert adviser
Learning bites webinar series
Skills and behaviours*
* delivery, preparation, activity and feedback
A Typical Candidate Journey: Apprenticeship Programme
Attend 6 full day workshops in central London (Victoria and the City) that are presented by subject matter experts
6 PIECES OF WRITTEN WORK
You will submit 6 pieces of written work that are assessed by our experts and verified by CIPD external verifiers
2 ONE-TO-ONE SESSIONS
These can be face-to-face with your adviser (location dependent) or via Skype or phone and are during the working week
0 WRITTEN EXAM
There are no exams at Foudation level
24/7 VLE ACCESS
To support your learning, you will have access to our comprehensive online library of quality reference materials.
Typical Candidate Journey
CIPD live resources webinar
Guided reading, access to the VLE throughout your programme
Draft submission and assessment
Final submission and assessment
Live meeting with your personal adviser
Understanding organisations and the role of HR (3HRC)
Feedback from your personal adviser
Supporting good practice in managing employment relationships (3MER)
This process is repeated for all modules
CIPD will now send your Certificate
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call Sharon White, our Apprenticeship Expert on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- A long-term partnership with the REED Group gives us the support and infrastructure to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.