Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
Working With Other Approved Training Providers
Does your organisation have a track record of delivering apprenticeship programmes but is not an approved CIPD centre? Watson Martin partners with other RoATP Apprenticeship training providers to deliver our expertise through specialist programmes in HR. This means we can work with you to provide the CIPD qualifications associated with your Apprenticeship scheme.
What we bring to the partnership
We will work with you to provide the learning methods that suit the needs of your clients.
Watson Martin is a trusted learning partner with years of experience of delivering HR and L&D qualifications.
We have been a CIPD approved centre since 2004 and have helped countless candidates achieve qualification success.
We continually achieve exam results that are higher than the national average and we are proud of our outstanding CIPD quality assurance rating.
We work with you to provide HR Apprenticeship programmes that suit the needs of your clients
We have been in the Human Resources business for a very long time and have successfully supported countless HR practitioners through their CIPD learning journey. This knowledge and experience is used to maximum effect when collaborating with large organisations to deliver approved HR Apprenticeship schemes.
The Next Step
Watson Martin is experienced at working in partnership with other training providers to deliver CIPD qualifications. Call us today on 02 7932 2760 to find out more or to arrange a meeting with our Apprenticeship experts.
Apprenticeships can be tailored to your client’s needs particularly if you have enough apprentices – we require a minimum of ten apprentices for our in-company HR programmes. We can then focus on the policies, cultures and values of the organisation in the delivery of the programme. Alternatively, your clients can attend our programme of public courses.
From beginner to advanced, we support your apprentices through to successful completion of an industry standard Apprenticeship programme
Our Apprenticeship Programmes
Watson Martin is approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training (RoATP) and is ideally placed to help your business develop and implement a comprehensive HR Apprenticeship strategy. We offer two Apprenticeship standards in HR – Level 3 and Level 5 – across England and Wales.
HR Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in HR. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the HR basics and have a supporting role in the team working with a line manager.
HR Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 qualification which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to further develop their HR management skills.
L&D Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in L&D. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the L&D basics.
L&D Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their L&D skills.
Watson Martin is experienced at working in partnership with other training providers to deliver CIPD qualifications. Call us today on 020 7932 2760 to find out more or to arrange a meeting with our Apprenticeship experts.
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment (EPA) provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- A long-term partnership with the REED Group gives us the support and infrastructure to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All of our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.