If you work for a levy paying company and would like to develop your career as an HR or L&D apprentice then we can help
Develop Your Most Valuable Asset – Your Workforce
If your organisation has an annual salary bill of over £3 million then you are already paying into the Apprenticeship Levy so why not use this pot of money to develop your most valuable asset – your workforce?
Apprenticeships for Individuals
Get your HR and L&D Apprentices trained with Watson Martin
Watson Martin is already delivering HR and L&D Apprenticeship programmes to cohorts from large organisations. But did you know that we can also train individuals and small groups of employees from levy paying companies?
Whether you are a company with just one or two individuals in your HR team or a large organisation with hundreds to train, we can meet your Apprenticeship needs.
We offer a complete end-to-end package
Whether you have one or two apprentices or a large group, we are here to support your employees through to successful completion of an industry standard Apprenticeship programme and associated qualification.
Throughout the lifecycle of the project, we will:
- Develop a high-quality Apprenticeship strategy which makes the most of your Apprenticeship levy
- Select a public programme for your apprentices
- Map job roles and internal training to Apprenticeship standards
- Undertake quality assurance of the programme
- Deliver the training programme including preparation for end-point assessment
- Select an end-point assessment provider.
Developing Your HR and L&D Apprentices
We have been in the Human Resources business for a very long time and have successfully supported countless HR practitioners through their CIPD learning journey. This knowledge and experience is used to maximum effect when supporting levy paying organisations to develop their HR and L&D apprentices.
The 20 Per Cent Off-The-Job Requirement
Worried about how the 20 per cent off-the-job requirement will affect your business, then don’t be. We will work with you to ensure your apprentices develop the skills and knowledge they need without putting a strain on your business. Read our handy guide.
Complete HR or L&D Apprenticeship Training with Watson Martin We will support your apprentices from start to successful completion of an industry standard Apprenticeship programme.
Our Apprenticeship Programmes
Watson Martin is approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship training (RoATP) and is ideally placed to help your apprentices get CIPD qualified. We currently offer the HR and L&D Level 5 Apprenticeships for our public programme.
HR Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their HR management skills.
L&D Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their L&D skills.
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call our Apprenticeship Experts on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment (EPA) provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- A long-term partnership with the REED Group gives us the support and infrastructure to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All of our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.