Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
Develop Your Most Valuable Asset – Your Workforce
If your organisation has an annual salary bill of over £3 million then you are already paying into the Apprenticeship Levy so why not use this pot of money to develop your most valuable asset – your workforce?
We offer a complete end-to-end package
From beginner to advanced, we are here to support your apprentices through to successful completion of an industry standard Apprenticeship programme and associated qualification.
Throughout the lifecycle of the project, we will:
- Develop a high-quality Apprenticeship strategy
- Support the recruitment and selection of apprentices
- Map job roles and internal training to Apprenticeship standards
- Undertake quality assurance of the programme
- Deliver the training programme including preparation for end-point assessment
- Select an end-point assessment provider
- Help you secure return on investment (ROI)
Implementing Your Apprenticeship Strategy
We have been in the Human Resources business for a very long time and have successfully supported countless HR practitioners through their CIPD learning journey. This knowledge and experience is used to maximum effect when collaborating with large organisations to deliver approved HR Apprenticeship schemes.
Apprenticeships can be tailored to your company’s needs particularly if you have enough apprentices – we require a minimum of ten apprentices for our HR programmes. We can then focus on the policies, cultures and values of the organisation as part of the delivery.
From beginner to advanced, we support your apprentices through to successful completion of an industry standard Apprenticeship programme
Our Apprenticeship Programmes
Watson Martin is approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training (RoATP) and is ideally placed to help your business develop and implement a comprehensive HR Apprenticeship strategy. We offer two Apprenticeship standards in HR – Level 3 and Level 5 – across England and Wales.
HR Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in HR. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the HR basics and have a supporting role in the team working with a line manager.
HR Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 qualification which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to further develop their HR management skills.
L&D Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in L&D. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the L&D basics.
L&D Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their L&D skills.
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call our Apprenticeship Experts on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment (EPA) provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- A long-term partnership with the REED Group gives us the support and infrastructure to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All of our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.