Developing and Implementing Your Apprenticeship Strategy
The government has committed to three million apprenticeship starts by summer 2020. Employers with a salary bill of over £3 million will pay a 0.5% levy to help fund these apprenticeships. Your organisation can recover this levy through the delivery of apprenticeship training.
As school leavers shun university and look for alternatives, it is the companies that invest in apprenticeships now that will reap the benefits in the future.
Watson Martin is approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training (RoATP) and is ideally placed to help your business develop and implement a high-quality apprenticeship strategy.
Working with Us
We have been in the Human Resources business for a very long time. As a trusted HR partner with years of experience of designing and delivering programmes for individuals and corporate clients, we offer effective, bespoke solutions to develop your HR and Leadership and Management apprenticeship strategy.
We have an excellent reputation for quality and for combining high standards of learning with business knowledge. All our consultants are highly qualified HR practitioners with an unrivalled level of strategic experience and professionalism.
Watson Martin occupies a distinct position; it has unparalleled depth of HR and management knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required for professional learning and development programmes. We currently work with a range of assessment organisations including CIPD, CMI and ILM.
Developing Young Talent
When best practices are followed, apprenticeship schemes offer the opportunity for businesses to develop young talent into future leaders. If your organisation has already registered to be an employer apprenticeship provider, we can work with you to develop your strategy and deliver bespoke specialist HR and Leadership and Management apprenticeship programmes.
Through the combination of on-the-job training at your organisation with off-the-job learning from our experienced HR specialists, we can work together to achieve the best outcome for your business.
We can also partner with other apprenticeship training providers to deliver our expertise through specialist apprenticeship programmes in HR and Leadership and Management.
We offer a complete support package including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment provider and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
Developing a Loyal and Talented Workforce Together
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP and, therefore, can work with large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3million plus.
- In-depth experience of delivering large HR graduate development programmes.
- Our team occupies a distinct position; it has unparalleled depth of HR and Leadership and Management knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required for any learning project.
- The distinctive character, spirit, and attitude of our people drives us to help our apprentices achieve their goals and we are proud of our outstanding quality assurance status.
- We are extremely proud of our pass rates and our experienced CIPD professionals work hard to ensure that apprentices achieve the best outcome as quickly as possible.
- From ‘beginner’ to ‘expert’ we are here to support apprentices through to successful completion at all levels to achieve an industry standard apprenticeship and associated qualification.
- We will support your organisation through the project lifecycle including recruitment, mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment provider and managing the monthly financial returns.
- Our flexible apprenticeship schemes are tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- You will be assigned a dedicated account manager who will have the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.
- Our long-term partnership and strategic alignment with the REED Group give us the support, infrastructure and scalability to provide an unrivalled recruitment service.
Get in Touch
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, please call Sharon White, our Apprenticeship Expert on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form above.