Helping you to grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce
Apprenticeships provide the ideal way to recruit and grow a talented, motivated and qualified workforce and many businesses can benefit from the government’s Apprenticeship scheme. Watson Martin will support your learning strategy and deliver the highest quality Apprenticeship training.
With 15 years’ experience of delivering CIPD qualifications at all levels, Watson Martin has the expertise and knowledge to ensure your business develops and implements a world leading HR Apprenticeship programme.
Approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training Providers (RoATP), we help large organisations with salary bills greater than £3 million utilise the funding available through their levy contributions.
Level 7 Senior People Professional Apprenticeship
We also partner with other approved Apprenticeship training providers and smaller companies to deliver specialist programmes in HR.
Let Us Help You Make the Most of Apprenticeships We have helped thousands of people get qualified
If you’re a business, we can provide end-to-end bespoke Apprenticeship programmes fully funded by your levy. We can help you all the way.
If you are a training provider, we work in partnership with you to provide flexible delivery solutions to complement your Apprenticeship offering.
If you work for a levy paying company and would like to develop your career as an HR or L&D apprentice then we can help.
Whatever the nature of your business, we can offer a complete end-to-end support package to ensure your HR Apprentices gain the skills they need to be the very best they can be in their roles at work.
The Business Case for Apprenticeships
What is it
The government has set a target of three million new Apprenticeships by summer 2020. All political parties are committed to this and significant public funding is being invested in the scheme. Employers with an annual salary bill of over £3 million also pay a 0.5% levy to help fund the new Apprenticeships. This levy can be recovered through the delivery of Apprenticeship training.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to upskill your HR team
Our Apprenticeship Programmes
Watson Martin is approved as a Main Provider on the Register of Apprenticeship Training (RoATP) and is ideally placed to help your business develop and implement a comprehensive HR Apprenticeship strategy.
HR Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in HR. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the HR basics and have a supporting role in the team working with a line manager.
HR Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 qualification which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those currently employed in advisory level roles who would like to further develop their HR management skills.
L&D Level 3 Apprenticeship
The Level 3 qualification is the academic equivalent of an A level, an ideal first professional qualification in L&D. Aimed at employees who want a good grounding in the L&D basics.
L&D Level 5 Apprenticeship
The Level 5 Apprenticeship standard which is set at the level of a University Foundation degree, is ideal for all those who would like to further develop their L&D skills.
Need More Information... Watch Our Video Get your questions answered in our All You Need to Know About Apprenticeships Video
To discuss how we can help you implement your apprenticeship strategy, call our Apprenticeship Experts on 020 7932 2760 or complete the form below
Get in Touch
Why Choose Watson Martin?
- An established qualifications provider with excellent pass rates, we have successfully supported thousands of HR and L&D professionals throughout their CIPD journey.
- Approved as a Main Provider on the RoATP, we are already delivering HR Apprenticeship programmes for large levy paying organisations with salary bills of £3 million plus.
- We offer a complete support package including mapping job roles and internal training to apprenticeship standards, quality assurance, selecting an end-point assessment (EPA) provider, and managing the monthly financial/data returns.
- Our team has in-depth experience of delivering HR graduate development programmes with large organisations including Centrica and RBS.
- Watson Martin tutors are all subject matter experts with an unparalleled depth of HR knowledge and experience along with the academic weight required to deliver high quality Apprenticeship programmes. All have a minimum of CIPD Chartered Member status.
- We consistently achieve the highest CIPD Quality Assurance rating. This signifies that the CIPD is very confident that there is little or no risk to the integrity of the qualification and/or the CIPD brand.
- We offer flexible Apprenticeship schemes tailored to work with your business and we pride ourselves on delivering bespoke solutions.
- All our Apprenticeship programmes are assigned a dedicated account manager who has the experience and enthusiasm to work closely alongside your team, ensuring your short and long term objectives are realised and reported.