Join The Team
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a genuinely nice bunch of people? We are looking for individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! We believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their future career.
At Watson Martin you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others. You will have more than just a job, you will be making a positive difference to people’s lives.
What We Offer
We appreciate a healthy work-life balance makes a huge difference to job satisfaction and we do our best to help you ‘have it all’ – work, leisure, career and family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and will always try to accommodate your personal situation.
This flexibility along with a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance and our soon to be refurbished Head Office in SW London, makes Watson Martin a great place to work.
So, if you are looking for a new position, one that delivers job satisfaction, is well rewarded and provides a career that transcends the daily grind, then we want to hear from you today!
CIPD Tutor/HR Apprenticeship Tutor
We have a vacancy for an employed HR tutor/consultant (full time or part-time) to support our HR apprentices and deliver Level 3, 5 and 7 CIPD qualifications.
We are looking for an experienced CIPD tutor or someone who has been in a senior HR or L&D position who is looking to move away from the demands of corporate life into a more flexible and rewarding role.
Watson Martin is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications and in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding success rates. Due to continued growth and the launch of our HR apprenticeships we are looking for an exceptional individual to join our team. We are delivering apprenticeships through a number of arrangements: as an approved RoATP provider for in-company cohorts and public courses and in partnership with a RoATP provider delivering the CIPD content via public courses. Furthermore we are optimising our blended learning methods to develop more tailored practices whilst ensuring we meet the ESFA audit requirements.
The successful applicant will be mainly based at our Raynes Park head office with training delivery in central London locations. You will work alongside some talented HR and L&D professionals who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
· Salary £40k-£45k per annum
· High levels of job satisfaction through helping individuals achieve their goals
· A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion with the opportunity to work from home for one day per week (once up to speed with the job)
· Being part of a close knit team in a very successful business
· Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
· MCIPD and a genuine interest in developing others
· Previous experience of working under Ofsted requirements
· Experience of and/or an interest in delivering apprenticeships
· Proven track record of workshop design and delivery
· Interest in providing individual support to students and ability to provide high quality constructive feedback
· Proficiency in using virtual learning environments (ideally Moodle but not essential)
· Experience of designing or using blended learning materials and delivering webinars and/or live classes/training
· Experience at a management level as an HR/L&D generalist
· Working towards TAQA or an equivalent work-based learning qualification would be advantageous
Job Enquiry Form