Join The Team
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a genuinely nice bunch of people? We are looking for individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! We believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their future career.
At Watson Martin you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others. You will have more than just a job, you will be making a positive difference to people’s lives.
What We Offer
We appreciate a healthy work-life balance makes a huge difference to job satisfaction and we do our best to help you ‘have it all’ – work, leisure, career and family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and will always try to accommodate your personal situation.
This flexibility along with a competitive salary, a company pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance and our soon to be refurbished Head Office in SW London, makes Watson Martin a great place to work.
So, if you are looking for a new position, one that delivers job satisfaction, is well rewarded and provides a career that transcends the daily grind, then we want to hear from you today!
Apprenticeship Tutor – Human Resource Management / Learning and Development
London, permanent, part-time
Circa £35,000 – £40,000 per annum (this is the full-time salary which will be pro-rated to hours worked – ideally 3 or 4 days per week, hours to be mutually agreed)
Watson Martin is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, delivering HR/L&D apprenticeships and in-company soft skills training. Due to the continued growth of our apprenticeship programmes we are looking for an exceptional HR/L&D professional to help train and develop our apprentices. We need you to bring their apprenticeship journey to life, drawing upon your industry knowledge and tutoring skills to provide excellent support and guidance.
Your main focus will be to support HR and L&D apprentices during their journey with us, which normally includes a CIPD qualification at either level 3 or level 5.
You will need to be confident with our blended learning approach delivering classroom-based workshops and using technology to manage webinar sessions. You will be also be required to carry out 1-2-1 reviews.
We have forged close working relationships with our employers and achieved a high level of engagement with our apprentices’ line managers. It is important that you are able to help us maintain these relationships whilst nurturing new business opportunities. This is a great role if you want to make a real difference to someone’s career.
- High levels of job satisfaction
- A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion with the opportunity to work from home one or two days per week
- Being part of a close knit, well respected team, in a very successful business
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- Working alongside talented HR and L&D professionals who have practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
- Experience in delivering Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development apprenticeships up to Level 5
- An appropriate assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA)
- Familiarity with Ofsted and ESFA audit requirements
- CIPD qualified – desirable
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Proficiency in using eportfolio systems to communicate with and monitor progress of learners on apprenticeship programmes