Join Our Wonderful Team!
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a great bunch of people? We are always keen to hear from individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! We believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their future career.
At Watson Martin you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others. You will have more than just a job, you will be making a positive difference to people’s lives and careers.
What We Offer
Watson Martin is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, HR and L&D apprenticeships plus in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding success rates. We are thrilled to have joined the Reed Group this summer, strengthening our position as a leading provider of HR qualifications.
We appreciate a healthy work-life balance makes a huge difference to job satisfaction and we do our best to help you ‘have it all’ – work, leisure, career and family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and will always try to accommodate your personal situation.
This flexibility along with a competitive salary, the latest I.T. equipment to enable homeworking, a company pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance and our newly refurbished Head Office in SW London, makes Watson Martin a great place to work.
So, if you are looking for a new position, one that delivers job satisfaction, is well rewarded and provides a career that transcends the daily grind, then we want to hear from you today!
Sales Team Leader, Full Time – Fixed Term 12 months
Raynes Park, London (currently home based)
Salary £35-38k per annum (depending on experience)
We have an exciting role for an exceptional individual with at least 2 years proven sales experience, ideally in a learning environment, to join our highly professional team. This is a full-time role initially on a 12-month fixed term contract, but with the potential to become permanent as we expand our sales and marketing team for future expected growth.
You will be incentivised to sell our programmes as well as leading the sales team to reach monthly targets whilst maintaining the highest standards of communication and customer service.
If you are naturally motivated to achieve sales success you will thrive in our friendly environment.
Watson Martin, part of the Reed Group, is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, HR and L&D apprenticeships plus in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of quality and achieving outstanding success rates. We would like to hear from you if you are ready to take your next career step in sales from an existing sales role looking for progression and job satisfaction.
- Ensure that monthly and annual revenue targets are met
- Support and develop the sales executive to improve conversion rates and maximise new business revenue
- Work to high professional standards and optimise all opportunities
- Work effectively with systems and data to maintain activity within the sales pipeline and provide timely management information
- Take inbound calls, reply to email, monitor live chat and make follow up calls to enquiries promptly. Update prospect leads daily using Salesforce
- Work closely with the Management team to assist in developing and implementing the sales and marketing strategy, plans and campaigns
- Develop and maintain an awareness of key competitors, offering market insight
- Identify new B2B opportunities including tenders, producing detailed quotations and proposals as required whilst developing relationships in domestic and international markets
- Coach and mentor team members to share knowledge and expertise
- Evaluate and improve the efficiency of sales processes
- Use Salesforce, social media platforms and marketing automation to improve personalised communications
- Salesforce proficiency
- Professional, proactive and self-motivated with proven management capability
- Outstanding communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Excellent team-working skills and the ability to motivate others
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Salary £35-38k per annum (depending on experience)
- High levels of job satisfaction through meeting personal targets and helping individuals achieve their goals
- A good degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion
- Being part of a close-knit team in a very successful business
- 25 days holiday + statutory days