Join The Team
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a genuinely nice bunch of people? We are always keen to hear from individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! We believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their future career.
At Watson Martin you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others. You will have more than just a job, you will be making a positive difference to people’s lives.
What We Offer
Watson Martin is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, HR and L&D apprenticeships plus in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding success rates.
We appreciate a healthy work-life balance makes a huge difference to job satisfaction and we do our best to help you ‘have it all’ – work, leisure, career and family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and will always try to accommodate your personal situation.
This flexibility along with a competitive salary, the latest I.T. equipment to enable homeworking, a company pension scheme, a generous holiday allowance and our newly refurbished Head Office in SW London, makes Watson Martin a great place to work.
So, if you are looking for a new position, one that delivers job satisfaction, is well rewarded and provides a career that transcends the daily grind, then we want to hear from you today!
Level 7 CIPD Tutor– Human Resource Management / Learning and Development
UK remote working, permanent, part-time
Circa £40,000- £45,000 per annum (this is the full-time salary which will be pro-rated to hours worked, hours to be mutually agreed)
At Watson Martin we look for people who have a true love for HR and learning. If like us you believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their career, why not join us? Come and be part of a very successful business and work alongside a genuinely lovely team!
We are a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, delivering HR/L&D qualifications, apprenticeships and in-company soft skills training. Due to the continued growth of our business this year we are looking for an exceptional HR/L&D professional to provide support to our Advanced candidates and deliver on our Level 7 programmes.
As well as drawing upon your professional experience to provide tailored 1:1 support for our candidates, you will deliver online sessions; contribute to the development of course materials; assess candidate work and provide regular, constructive feedback to aid their progression. We need you to be confident with our blended learning approach and use of online technology to support this.
This is a great role if you want to make a real difference to someone’s career. It is a particularly exciting time to join our team as you will help deliver the recently launched Advanced Diploma in Strategic People Management and Advanced Diploma in Strategic Learning and Development.
- High levels of job satisfaction
- A high degree of flexibility, self-management and discretion with the opportunity to work flexibly from home
- Being part of a close knit, well respected team, in a very successful business
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- At Watson Martin you will work alongside talented HR and L&D professionals who have practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
- Experience in a practical HR or L&D role
- Previous delivery and assessment of Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development qualifications at Level 7
- Proven track record of online and face to face delivery
- Ability to create and develop contemporary course materials
- Interest in providing individual support to students and ability to provide high quality constructive feedback
- CIPD Chartered Member or Fellow is essential for this role