Join Our Wonderful Team!
Do you want to join a close knit team in a very successful business and work with a great bunch of people? We are always keen to hear from individuals who have a true love for HR and learning, just like us! We believe there is nothing more satisfying than reaching the end of the day knowing you have helped someone develop new skills to build their future career.
At Watson Martin you will work alongside some of the most talented HR and L&D professionals in the business who all have real practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
Why Watson Martin?
Watson Martin, part of the Reed Group is a market leading centre for all levels of CIPD professional qualifications, HR and L&D apprenticeships plus in-company soft skills training. We have accomplished this by offering the highest level of customer service and achieving outstanding success rates.
We appreciate a healthy work-life balance makes a huge difference to job satisfaction and we do our best to help you ‘have it all’ – work, leisure, career and family. We offer a high degree of flexibility and will always try to accommodate your personal situation.
- Dynamic working and location flexibility
- 25 days annual leave plus ban holidays
- Financial benefits including pension and health cash plan subscription
- Enhanced family leave policies
- Insurance benefits including life assurance
- Discount scheme including gyms and popular retailers
- Range of well-being and mental health support avenues
- Opportunities to continually develop professional knowledge and competence
- Working alongside talented HR and L&D professionals who have practical experience and a genuine interest in the development of others.
CIPD Tutor Level 3/5
Circa £38,000- £43,000 per annum (this is the full-time salary which will be pro-rated to hours worked, hours to be mutually agreed, 4 days p.w. minimum)
Due to the continued growth of our business this year we are looking for an exceptional HR/L&D professional to provide support to our Foundation and Associate candidates and deliver on our Level 3 and 5 programmes.
As well as drawing upon your professional experience to provide tailored 1:1 support for our candidates, you will deliver online sessions; contribute to the development of course materials; assess candidate work and provide regular, constructive feedback to aid their progression. We need you to be confident with our blended learning approach and use of online technology to support this.
- Experience in a practical HR or L&D role
- CIPD Chartered Member or above is essential
- Recent experience in the delivery and assessment of CIPD Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development qualifications at Levels 3 and 5
- Proven track record of online delivery of CIPD qualifications
- Ability to create and develop contemporary course materials
- Interest in providing individual support to students and ability to provide high quality constructive feedback
Apprenticeship Tutor (HR and L&D)
Up to £38,000 per annum. Permanent (min 4 days p.w.) Home-based.
We are looking for an exceptional HR or L&D professional to help train and develop our apprentices. We need you to bring their apprenticeship journey to life, drawing upon your industry knowledge and tutoring skills to provide excellent support and guidance.
Your main focus will be to support HR and L&D apprentices during their journey with us, which normally includes a CIPD qualification at either level 3, 5 and 7.
As part of the delivery team, you will do more than coach. You will need to be confident with our blended learning approach delivering online workshops and using technology to manage webinar sessions. You will also be required to carry out 1-2-1 reviews and provide advice and guidance to apprentices around the HR standards and assess candidate work.
We have forged close working relationships with our employers and achieved a high level of engagement with our apprentices’ line managers. It is important that you are able to help us maintain these relationships whilst nurturing new business opportunities. This is a great role if you want to make a real difference to someone’s career.
- Experience in delivering Human Resource Management and/or Learning and Development apprenticeships up to Level 5
- Experience in preparing apprentices for End Point Assessment
- An appropriate assessor qualification (D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA)
- Familiarity with Ofsted requirements around apprenticeships
- CIPD qualified – desirable
- Level 2 qualification in English & Mathematics
- Proficiency in using eportfolio systems to communicate with and monitor progress of learners on apprenticeship programmes