Do you want to improve your job prospects for a senior HR or L&D role by gaining a prestigious Level 7 CIPD qualification in as little as eight months?
- Have you been meaning to top up an existing Level 7 Certificate or Award to complete your Diploma?
- Would you like to be able to include CIPD Chartered Membership, the ultimate goal for people professionals, on your CV?
Whatever your reason, now is a great time to act if you want to get CIPD qualified at an Advanced level and save up to £1,390 in the process!
New qualifications were introduced by the CIPD earlier this year to cover different specialisms, ways of working and priorities which have emerged over the last decade. This means pre-2021 CIPD qualifications are only available to those who enrol before the 31st July.
The good news, however, is that although these existing qualifications are being phased out, they are still very much worth achieving. Not only will you gain the essential strategic knowledge and skills you need to advance your HR or L&D career at a high level, but this professional recognition will continue to be acknowledged by employers and the CIPD going forward.
There are several key reasons why we are recommending these pre-2021 Level 7 qualifications to potential candidates:
- Now is your last chance to gain a Level 7 Certificate in HR or L&D which lead to Associate CIPD Membership, as these qualifications will not be offered after the end of July.
- Also no longer available will be Advanced Awards which are a great way of enhancing your knowledge in specific areas to give your career a quick boost.
- If you prefer studying for exams rather than writing coursework, then the current Advanced Certificate or Diploma might suit you better. There are no exams in the new CIPD Level 7 qualifications.
- And, most importantly, we are offering some great discounts which are only available on our pre-2021 qualifications!
Depending on your choice of modules, it may be possible for you to transition from the old to the new CIPD qualifications during your learning journey. Our advisers are on hand to discuss your current situation and requirements and will help you plan a flexible programme tailored to your needs.
We offer Fast Track, Workshop and Online programmes but all the benefits of learning with Watson Martin will be available whichever learning journey you choose – including 1:1 tuition and personal support from an expert adviser throughout your studies. The materials you need to complete your assessments are all available online via our VLE including recorded content, workbooks, course materials and study skills resources. With the added benefit of Advanced level Q&A forums to pick up any questions you might have, studying for a Level 7 qualification couldn’t be easier!
So if you feel the time is right to aim high and improve your strategic knowledge, working practices and career then we’d love to help you gain that all important Level 7 qualification without breaking the bank.